Water is close to our hearts
It couldn’t been different, living between sea and lagoon.
We know it is a precious good and we want to preserve it, avoiding waste.
The dry climate of the last years has given us nice days at the sea and in our area, but has put this precious resource to the test.
Therefore, our commitment to preserve this precious resource and reduce waste is constant.
The AquaMarina Park is managed through a self-control plan that aims, through operational procedures and instructions, to guarantee efficiency and environmental sustainability, safety and hygiene for our guests.
In particular, our team follows the following steps daily:
- Continuous monitoring of consumption to avoid wastage and prevent damage due to leaks
- Automatic disinfectant dosing system for hygiene and water quality
- Water treatment plant with a filtering system to ensure the healthiness of the water
- Automatic monitoring of the water fed into the tanks to avoid wastage
- Recovery of water through skimmers, filtration tools, for use in toilet flushing - 35% of the total